PANCHYAJANYA was registered in 2004
From the very beginning PANCHYAJANYA is serving the society through its different social welfare programs like health &Sanitation Program, education program, blood donation camps, trees plantation, women & child care program etc.
The organization has started its women empowerment program through micro-credit in the year 2009.
In the year 2013 we started a new Social Security program with association of LIC of India and Health a& Sanitation program towards “Nirmal Bharat Avhiyan” .
PANCHYAJANYA is member of Different micro-finance credit bureau such as EQUIFAX.
PANCHYAJANYA is establishing itself as one of the Organization in the field of Micro-credit in West Bengal, the strength being:
· Strong Management, Committee members, pioneers in the field of Micro-credit with over One decades of Micro-finance experience.
· Geographically spread-out operations in three districts.
· Professional Management team with very strong skills and experience in the areas of Finance, Human Resources and Micro-credit.
· Low cost and sustainable methodology, very relevant in the present economical situation.
· Wide outreach, an existing and target client population in some of the poorest areas of west Bengal.
· Infrastructure already existing to tap huge potential demand, thereby offering scope for sustained growth.
Chairman & CEO
Our Activities :
Our activities aim at integrated rural development which will improve the livings as well as moral
standards of the local inhabitants. Our activities include comprehensive multi dimensional projects such as :
- Education Program.
- Village Health & Sanitation Program.
- Community Organization / Development.
- Cultural Program.
- Games & Sports.
- Youth welfare Program.
- Awareness Program.
- Women Empowerment through SHG.