PANCHYAJANYA is a microfinance Institute that currently acts as a ‘Business Correspondent’ of ICICI Bank & YES Bank but initially was carrying out operations as a Society which was set up in 2004 ( Under West Bengal Society Registration Act 1961 ). In April 2009, the company took over the microfinance activities and since then it has been extending microloans to the members from the economically challenged sections of the society. These loans will aid poor members in carrying out income generating activities resulting in the improvement of their social conditions. At present, PANCHYAJANYA is operational in four states, namely, West Bengal, Assam, Bihar, and Jharkhand. From the very beginning PANCHYAJANYA is serving the society through its different social welfare programs like health &Sanitation Program, education program, blood donation camps, trees plantation, women & child care program etc. In the year 2013 we started a new Social Security program with association of LIC of India and Health a& Sanitation program towards “Nirmal Bharat Avhiyan”. .
PANCHYAJANYA is establishing itself as one of the Organization in the field of Micro-credit in West Bengal, the strength being:
- Strong Management, Committee members, pioneers in the field of Micro-credit with over One decades of Micro-finance experience.
- Geographically spread-out operations in four States.
- Professional Management team with very strong skills and experience in the areas of Finance, Human Resources and Micro-credit.
- Low cost and sustainable methodology, very relevant in the present economical situation.
- Wide outreach, an existing and target client population in some of the poorest areas of west Bengal.
- Infrastructure already existing to tap huge potential demand, thereby offering scope for sustained growth.
The principal objective of the organization to reach people from where they can function on their own without further help from other. In the given objective we have simply understood our responsibility to be :
A) To arrest the cause the poverty.
B) To irradiate the evils of illiteracy.
C) To improve the low status of women.
D) To help sustain community of reduce health hazards.
E) To make sure that govt. mechanism of the area works better.
F) To facilitate the people to earn a better income.
Our Mission is Socio economic empowerment of marginalized people for attaining healthy and sustainable development of the society and Creating an environment for the people to live with dignity and equal partnership in the development To reduce poverty and improve the life of the economically challenged people of the society
Our Activities :
Our activities aim at integrated rural development which will improve the livings as well as moral standards of the local inhabitants. Our activities include comprehensive multi dimensional projects such as :
- Education Programme.
- Village Health & Sanitation Programme.
- Community Organization / Development.
- Cultural Programme.
- Games & Sports.
- Youth welfare Programme.
- Awareness Programme.
- Women Empowerment through Individual & SHG.
We are Listed With
Sa-Dhan (Page No. 295)
MGNEREGA (Sl. No. 674)
India NGO List
Guide Star India
Giving Tuesday India